Saturday, January 11, 2014

Follow-Up Friday on Saturday

Can you believe it's Friday Saturday already? This 2 day work week has been a nice way to ease back into the work week. It's game day too! (We got the W!) Woo Hoo! I feel like it's been forever since we've had a game, even though it's only been a week. We didn't get our middle school game in for my mid week fix. At least there were some good college games on! The BIG 10 isn't going to disappoint again this year.

The boys lookin' good

Some Blogger ladies I follow are hosting a link up this month. They are all completing 30 days of Jillian Michaels workouts and posting their weekly follow through  I love accoubtability groups. It makes completing goals so much more fun.Seems I missed the link-up due to tardiness- womp womp.  
But I will still fill y'all in on my week.  


FatChick2FitChick


I started on Wednesday of last week with Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown.  I really like her Yoga because it's faster paced but I still feel like I get a good stretch out of it.  

Thursday: 30 DS, 2 mile run

Friday: 30DS & Yoga Meltdown

Saturday: off

Sunday: 3 mile run

Monday: 30 DS & yoga 

Tuesday 2 mile run, Arms & abs

Wednesday: 30 DS & 1 hour of sledding with my little guy.  Seriously, sledding burned 500+ calories! We must have gone up and down the hill 40 times.  We were a sweaty mess when we came in. 

Thursday: 30DS 

Friday: 3 mile run, Heavy Leg day & abs

My eating has been pretty on track.  I did have a chocolate chip cookie last night {gasp} but managed to not eat us out of house and home while being snowed in for 4 days.  I'm just finishing the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and I credit that to crushing my sugar and processed crap cravings.  I'll be posting my results on Monday.  

Next week the chaos will resume.  4 ball games, 4 meetings before/after school, and a conference out of town on Saturday.  It will be the true test of my will.  I'm hoping my success so far will be the momentum that carries me through.  I'm excited to step on the scale tomorrow morning and see what kind of results I've had.  

How do you stay motivated and not let life get in the way? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!