Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Age is Just a Number

It's totally ridiculous that I'm this happy about my birthday.  I mean seriously.  I'm 37 today, not 17.  Perhaps confidence comes with age, but I feel A-Maze-Ing! Like better than when I felt at 27 and that was a great year! 

The thing is, the number hasn't ever bothered me.  I may feel differently about that when I hit 40, but right now I could care less what my calendar says.  I feel good. Strike that, I feel GREAT!  Life is totally what you make of it.  Some years are better than others I admit.  35 wasn't all that great to be honest.  But today, I can sit back and say I couldn't ask for a single thing more than I have.  At the end of each day I have a sweet husband, two darling sons, a roof over my head, a good job, and an abundance of absolutely wonderful friends.  I can't help but sit back and feel incredibly blessed to be alive. 

My cup runneth over. <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!