Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I AM



"I am. Two of the most powerful words in language, for what you put after them shapes your reality." 

I found this quote yesterday. I haven't found the author of said quote.  I will be using this in my class this year. It's so powerful, so poinient. I just love it. Calmness came over me. The self doubt left, if only for a few moments. I am most certainly stronger than I was yesterday. I may not have a flat stomach or thigh gap. I am, however, working hard to improve every single day; emotional, spiritual, physical, & intellectual growth are intertwined for me. 

Outdoor workouts are therapy for me.  It's more than sunshine and vitamin d. To be surrounded by the beauty of nature is incredibly cathartic. Nature renews my soul; repairs my spiritual fractures.

Life is a gift. For that I am greatful.

Who wouldn't love this scenery? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!