Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What We Wore Wednesday

Wednesday. What can you say about Wednesday? We have to be at work early for meetings on Wednesday so it's usually hurried, despite every intention to get out the door on time. Practices get over early on Wednesday as well as it's considered "family night" in our community. Honestly it's kind of nice because I know we will all be home before 7pm and can have dinner together. The change does affect my workouts slightly. After shoe fittings for the middle school boys' basketball teams, delivering the high school boys' shoes to the gym, dropping off a few things to some other friends and some much needed catching up with those friends, I got home feeling pretty spent. I did not want to skip my workout. It's phase 2 of P90X3 and I'm not starting off by being a day behind. Eccentric upper was the workout of the day and WOW! Push-ups, pull-ups, and free weights. I forgot how tough this one was. Upper body strength is not my forte despite my longing to be able to do an unassisted pull-up. One day... Hopefully this year..

Any who... One way I keep from skipping out on my workout on days like today when I get home late is to change into my workout gear immediately upon arrival. A fun little thing on Instagram is What We Wore Wednesday aka #wwww. I tend to be a matchy-matchy kind of person. I like my clothing, socks, shoes, accessories to coordinate. It's just my thing. I'm a dork, I know.  Tonight's outfit is Not my normal style. I was cold and pulled on the first thing I found that matched, or sort of matched. The thing that matters most is I got my workout in. It was hard. I sweat. A lot. That's exactly what I was after.

I love my Climalite!

What purposeful movement did you get in today? Are you an outfit matching OCD person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!