Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year in Review

What a blessed year it has been for our family! As I reflect on the year, I just can't believe how any great things have happened. Rather than a wondering cluster of conversation and words, I'll leave you with a few pictures that sum up our year. 

Lots of cold & snow

Lots of basketball

Another Snow day!

J's birthday trip to an IU game & photo op at the Sample Gates

More @#$%^^& Snow

The passing of my Grandfather
More snow

You would not believe how many people asked if Coach was Pat Knight at basketball tournaments. Funny!

Finally! Running Outside!

Indy Mini Marathon 
Mother's Day love <3
Cousins <3

Finally some flowers!

Back to School 

Off to the races
Off to the other Races :)
 An awesome trip to NYC with my sister




Our last night in NYC

Cross Country season
Varisty Basketball

First Game!
A winter date!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from my crazy crew to yours!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!