Monday, March 23, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Results

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share my 21 Day Fix Extreme results today! Here are the stats:

Weight: -9 pounds
Waist: -2.5 inches
Hips: -1 inch
Bust: -1.5 inches
Thighs: -1 inch
Calf: +0.5 inch
Biceps: +0.5 inch
Total inches lost: 5.5
Total inches of muscle gained: 1 inch
Pushups on my toes when starting: 2
Pushups on my toes on last day: 20


Let's talk about the plan. 
Food: Yes, the food choices are limited to vegetables, lean proteins, fruits, and healthy fats. All things I love. No wine, no chocolate. Also things I love. But you know what? cutting out the processed wheat, alcohol, dairy, and sugar completely for 3 weeks also eliminated my heartburn and bloating. I chose to eliminate the wheat and dairy for myself, not because the program requires it. Do I know this about my body? Absolutely. What's different about this plan? The containers are an absolute God-send! What a convenient way to pack food and know I have the correct measurements. So easy! Add in my daily Shakeology for a quick and easy post-workout treat and food is taken care of lickety-split. 
The 21 day premise of this program makes it feel doable. Like it's not forever like the traditional 90 day programs. Even better are the results of this 21 day program are like that of a 90 day program. Food doesn't have to be boring. You can make veggies exciting and new just by adding new spices and trying them cooked different ways. I have found I really really like my veggies roasted in the oven or on the grill. So delicious! I also got a spiralizer on Amazon. Talk about fun food prep! My kids love helping with this one. They even ate the zoodles I made for supper. A 15-year old and 11-year old voluntarily eating zoodles just because they look cool works for me. Saves me from having to make something else. It also means I have to share with them! LOL

The Workouts: They're tough. Like minimal modifier tough. If you're new to home exercise programs and haven't worked out for a while you will want to start with the original 21 Day Fix program. The moves aren't crazy hard, just higher impact than the original. Lots of great plyo moves. Autumn really like working lower body and core, which I find a really good thing. As much as I want to say naughty things to her during the workout my legs have toned up nicely as has my core. So many other programs are upper body focused. As much as I LOVE P90X and X3, the focus is on upper body with just one lower body day. But don't let these 30 minute workouts fool you. These workouts are packed with constant movement. 30 second or 1 minute intervals with just a short recovery for 30 whole minutes. You're beat at the end, but you feel so good. Like she says, Hate her today, love her tomorrow. 

I'm so impressed with my results over these 21 Days that I'm doing a second round. I'm going to enjoy a few treats this week on vacation while still enjoying the ease and simplicity of whole foods and the container system. I'll keep working out and jump back into the food plan hard core next week. 

Do you have questions about 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme? Are you interested in losing 10 or more pounds in just 21 days? Leave your email in the comments below for more information or click the 21 Day Fix link on the side bar to visit my site. Let's #EndTheTrend and tackle our health one day at a time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!